Recorded last year at Stockholm’s Park Studios, »In Cauda Venenum« will be released in two versions, in both Swedish and English languages. Various physical and digital formats will be available and additional details will be announced in the coming months.
In anticipation for the impending release, OPETH will be performing shows around the world through the end of the year. Dates are listed below and tickets are on sale now at http://www.opeth.com and www.nuclearblast.de (Germany only). Additional touring will be announced soon.
»In Cauda Venenum« Tracklisting:
1. Livet’s Trädgård / Garden Of Earthly Delights (Intro)
2. Svekets Prins / Dignity
3. Hjärtat Vet Vad Handen Gör / Heart In Hand
4. De Närmast Sörjande / Next Of Kin
5. Minnets Yta / Lovelorn Crime
7. Ingen Sanning Är Allas / Universal Truth
8. Banemannen / The Garroter
9. Kontinuerlig Drift / Continuum
10. Allting Tar Slut / All Things Will Pass
OPETH’s forthcoming album, follows their 2016 release, »Sorceress«, which garnered high praise from fans and critics around the world, and featured standout tracks like ‘Sorceress’, “Will o the Wisp,’ ‘Era’ and ‘The Wilde Flowers.’ The band has toured extensively over the last several years in support, including a riveting performance at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison, CO that was recorded and released in 2018 as a live album and blu-ray, »Garden Of The Titans«, and beautifully captures the intensity and excitement of the tour.
(Source: Nuclear Blast – News)